- aquaclean - hypochlorous
aquaclean - hypochlorous
11.99 278 CA$11.99 - CA$278.00
What is aquaclean?
hypochlorous - nature's perfect germ killer wound healer and all around remarkable substance. Truly non-toxic & highly effective
hypochlorous is generated in nature. Spontaneously it is created when lightening hits sea water and also by our immune system. White blood cells make hypochlorous to destroy invading pathogens, battle illness and help heal wounds. As a cleaner hypochlorous acid is unique because it is bio-compatible has a neutral pH and is non-irritating. And, unlike chemical cleansers which create lingering potentially harmful chemical residues, the only residue left by hypochlorous is salt.
Faced with new environmental health challenges more frequent cleaning is the key to maintaining your health and well-being and more frequent cleaning should not lead to more chemical exposure.
Aquaclean is licensed for commercial use. It is N-Listed for COVID 19 and carries a DIN license (DIN 02511975). For commercial and wholesale orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not all hypochlorous is of the same quality. Commercially, hypochlorous is generated through electrolysis. Our Canadian manufactured cell technology holds multiple patents and delivers an ultra pure, stable and effective product.
1) Use on any and all surfaces where you would use a sanitizing spray or wipe.
2) Children's items such as soothers, children's toys, high-chairs
3) Make your own wipes by saturating paper or bamboo towels. Store in resealable container for effective on the go cleaning.
4) Mist indoor air thoroughly or use a fogger/humidifier to reduce contamination levels throughout the home
5) For lingering odour in fabric saturate material and leave to dry overnight (be sure to test first in an inconspicuous area).